To create a new report, click on “Reports” in the menu.
A] Select between:
- Standard Report
- Task Based Report
- Datasheet Report
Read more about types of reports here.
B] Filter for required data:
Use the filter bar to narrow down control results by Program, User, Group or Period. Type the name of the Program or select the same from the list provided.
C] Set Date range:
Create and save report formats with dynamic date ranges that can be used as a standard report for all future needs. While saving a report, select save with Dynamic filter option and set your preferences on the report results.
D] Adjust View:
You can adjust the report to present the exact data needed.
- Using the Search bar to change data presented in the graph:
- Control program: Displays the status of all the control programs you have access to
- Control: Displays the status of all the controls in the control programs you have access to
- Responsible: Displays the status of responsible for the controls in the control programs you have access to
- Reviewer: Displays the status of reviewer for the controls in the control programs you have access to
- Period: Displays the status grouped by period
- Tags: Displays the status grouped by tag category
2. Use the “Adjust View” option to change the fields displayed in the pivot table under the graph. You can select / deselect the fields needed to create a precise presentation.
E] Legends and Formatting
- To change the legends or formatting of the report graph, use the settings icon near the graph.
F] Add Grouping:
- You can adjust your report as a pivot table by clicking the settings icon next to adjust view.
- As a standard the data is grouped by “Program” with no additional groupings. Levels can be added to this grouping by clicking “+ Add”. Adding levels filters down your data into a more meaningful presentation.
- Content selection:
- i) Select what the data will represent using the Dimension option.
- ii) Data in the table can be summarized using the Data summary option.